Monday, October 8, 2012

My New York Trip


I went to New York for  a vacation . It was very fun but different from home because we were in the country where there were a lot of farmers. I got to drive my Grandpa's tractor and that was super fun! We didn't drive to NY,  I flew in a airplane and that was awesome. I flew from GA to Baltimore and got some lunch then got on another plane. It is beautiful at my Grandpa's house because there is a cool pond and a lot of plants. It wasn't as stressful at the airport as I thought it would be. I thought it would take a long time  to get through  airport security but it only took about 10 minutes. I went to a museum but that was a total waste of time. That's all I have to say and here are some cool pics of when I was on a airplane and a train.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you liked this post I really liked it. I will be sure to make more posts in the future so I will try to make more peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post man, except the part about the museum. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete